There are rumors that Apple, Amazon and Tesla are developing robocars. Frankly, this cannot happen soon enough. Traffic in Silicon Valley is so bad that drivers cannot text or talk on the phone. They should not even listen to the radio. Just keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.
Here is a top ten list if Apple starts selling cars:
1. The stores are going to have to be bigger.
2. The car will require a special set of wrenches to open it.
3. There will be only one USB port to charge it.
4. You will have to buy a black vinyl cover for it to keep clean like Porsche’s from the 1990s.
5. If you are in an accident, you will have to exchange IP Addresses and call Apple Care.
6. The most expensive model will be gold plated. The cheapest model will be available in a range of colors.
7. It will be so thin most people will not be able to fit inside.
8. If the car is stolen Siri will lock the doors and drive to the nearest police station.
9. If you fall behind in your car payments, Siri will lock the doors and drive to the nearest police station.
10. Critics will still say Steve Jobs would have made a better one.
Copyright 2015 DJ Cline All rights reserved.